Courses I am lecturing for 2019-20:
- ST415 Master Dissertation coordinator
Office Hour for Term 1: TBA. My office is MSB 4.02. It is always preferable to pre-contact me via email.
Other courses I have previously taught at Warwick:
- ST911 Fundamentals of modern statistical inference (PhD).
- ST202 Stochastic Processes.
- ST220 An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics.
- ST219 Mathematical Statistics B.
- ST414 Advanced topics in Statistics. Topic: "An Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametric Inference".
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics" (PhD).
- ST323-ST412 Multivariate Statistics
- ST329 Topics in Statistics
- ST908 Probability and Stochastic Processes, for the MSc in Financial Mathematics (MSc)
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Exchangeable Models in Population Genetics" (PhD)