Courses I am lecturing for 2021-22:
- ST341 Statistical Genetics
- ST418 Statistical Genetics with advanced topics
- ST415 Master Dissertation coordinator
Office Hours for Term 2:
Monday 15:30--16:30 (Online - MSTeams);
Friday 14:30--15:30 (In office MB4.02 or online MSTeams)
My office is MSB 4.02. It is always preferable to pre-contact me via email.
Other courses I have previously taught at Warwick:
- ST911 Fundamentals of modern statistical inference (PhD).
- ST202 Stochastic Processes.
- ST220 An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics.
- ST219 Mathematical Statistics B.
- ST414 Advanced topics in Statistics. Topic: "An Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametric Inference".
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics" (PhD).
- ST323-ST412 Multivariate Statistics
- ST329 Topics in Statistics
- ST908 Probability and Stochastic Processes, for the MSc in Financial Mathematics (MSc)
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Exchangeable Models in Population Genetics" (PhD)