- Neurocognitive Assessment in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Patients: Adherence to Behavioral Decision Models (2019) PLoS ONE. (with Cillo A., Bonetti M., Di Serio C., De Filippis R and Martoni R.) Blogpost on Cambridge Cognition website.
- Brettschneider J and Henderson V) [slides]
- Wide framing disposition effect: An empirical study (2020, with Brettschneider J and Henderson V)
- Patience decreases with age for the poor but not for the rich: An international comparison (with McDonald R, Read D and Taj U) [slides]
Work in progress
- Life Satisfaction and Public Employment in Italy (with Bucciol A)
- Financial literacy, ambiguity and financial decisions (with Castagnetti S A and Muscat J)
- Dynamic reference point and disposition effect (with Brettschneider J and Henderson V) [abstract]