Before joining OxWaSP, I studied Mathematical Engineering at Politecnico di Torino.
I am interested in Computational Statistics, particularly Monte Carlo methods.
In the past, I also worked on algebraic based sampling techniques.
- 2020, Term 2: ST111 Probability A & ST112 Probability B
- 2019, Term 1: IB9JB0 Marketing and Strategy Analytics
- 2019, Term 1: ST220 Introduction to Mathematical Statistics
- 2019, Term 2: ST115 Introduction to Probability
- 2018, Term 1: ST208 Mathematical Methods
Fontana R., and Crucinio F. R. Orbit-based conditional tests. A link between permutations and Markov bases. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 205:(23-33), 2020. [.pdf]
- Sequential Monte Carlo for Fredholm Integral Equations of The First Kind, Algorithms & Computationally Intensive Inference seminars, 6 March 2020, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK.
- Sequential Monte Carlo for Fredholm Integral Equations of The First Kind, 10th International Workshop on Simulation and Statistics, September 2019, Salzburg, Austria.
- Speeding up algebraic-based sampling via permutations, 4th Conference of the International Society for Nonparametric Statistics, June 2018, Salerno, Italy.
- SMC for Fredholm Equations of the First Kind, BayesComp 2020, January 2020, Gainesville, Florida, US.
Email: F.Crucinio at warwick.ac.uk
Office: MSB 4.14