- Passionate about understanding and improving the quality of statistics used in experimental psychology and economics research.
- Third year PhD student funded by the University of Warwick's Bridges-Leverhulme Doctoral Training Programme, which aims to "bridge" the mathematical and social sciences.
- Cross-disciplinary supervision from the Behavioural Science Group and Department of Statistics.
- PhD aims to combine medical statistics and behavioural economics (experimental psychology and economics).
- Professional experience in health services and outcomes research.
- Undergraduate research experience in international business and several psychology-related labs.
- Raised £2,500 in funding to organise a series of public seminars on scientific reproducibility, which featured prominent scholars from different disciplines.
- Co-author on three protocols published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- Selected to attend the 2016 Russell Sage Foundation Summer Institute in Behavioural Economics, USA.
- Semwal, M., Wahabi, H. A., Posadzki, P., Divakar, U., Lim, K. T. K., Audouard-Marzin, Y., Zary, N. and Car, L. T. (2016) Offline and computer-based eLearning interventions for medical doctors' education (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2(CD012465). doi/10.1002/14651858.CD012465
- Paul, P., Toon, E., Hadagar, A., Jirwe, M., Saxena, N., Lim, K. T. K., Semwal, M., Car, L. T., Zary, N., Lockwood, C. and Car, J. (2016) Online-- and local area network (LAN)--based eLearning interventions for medical doctors' education (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2(CD012108). doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD012108
- Saxena, N., Kyaw, B. M., Vseteckova, J., Dev, P., Paul, P., Lim, K. T. K., Kononowicz, A., Masiello, I., Car, L. T., Nikolaou, C. K., Zary, N. and Car, J. (2016) Virtual reality environments for health professional education (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2(CD012090). doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD012090
- Lim, K. T. K. and Yu, R. (2015) Aging and wisdom: Age-related changes in economic and social decision making. Frontiers in Ageing Neuroscience, 7(120). doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2015.00120
- London Mathematical Society, Winter Graduate Student Meeting.
March to May 2017
- Stanford University, Department of Psychology, The Poldrack Lab.
- Stanford University, School of Medicine, Meta-Research Innovation Centre at Stanford.
- The University of Warwick, Department of Statistics, Neuroimaging Statistics Research Reading Group.
- University of Oxford, Department of Statistics, OxWaSP First Year PhD Applied Statistics Module Seminar.
- University of Bristol, School of Experimental Psychology, Tobacco and Alcohol Research Group Seminar.
- The University of Warwick, Department of Statistics, Young Researchers’ Meeting.
- The University of Warwick, Department of Statistics, Warwick R User Group Meeting.
- The University of Warwick, PhD Behavioural Science Research Exchange.