Please note that the deadline for submitting abstracts has passed.
Please note that the online registration deadline is Friday 12th June 2009. In our previous announcement it was 13th June, but has been made earlier. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We invite postgraduate students to submit an abstract for either a paper or a poster presentation on one of the following four themes:
- English Language Teacher Education and Development (ELTED)
- Language Learning and Pedagogy (LL&P)
- Professional and Academic Discourse (PAD)
- Working and Communicating Across Cultures (WACC)
Abstracts are for either paper or poster presentations. The deadline for receipt of abstract is Friday 15th May 2009. Abstracts must be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Word document attachment to the conference organiser, C.Harsch@warwick.ac.uk.
Your abstract must include the following information:
- The title
- Name and affiliation of the author(s)
- Contact numbers and email address(es)
- Whether you wish it to be a paper or a poster presentation
The abstract should be no more than 250 words in length (excluding the above information).
Abstracts will be selected and approved by the conference committee. Accepted papers and posters will be notified by Friday 29th May 2009.
Single papers will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion, and posters will be on display all day.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: Friday 15th May 2009 CLOSED
Authors of accepted papers will be notified no later than Friday 29th May 2009
Registration close: Friday 12th June 2009