Economic Theory WorkshopTuesday 8 Dec 2015
The annual Economic Theory Workshop has been hosted by the Department of Economics at The University of Warwick for the last 7 years and is recognised as one of the top workshops in the world.
Date: Friday 10 – Saturday 11 June 2016
It provides the opportunity for leading Economic theorists to engage and discuss the latest ideas in economic theory and to foster collaborative research projects.
Academic Lead: Professor Bhaskar Dutta
The two-day workshop will include presentations from the following speakers:
- Drew Fudenberg, Harvard University
- Ben Golub, Harvard University
- Sergiu Hart, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Johannes Hörner, Yale University
- Marco Ottaviani, Bocconi University
- Michael Ostrovsky, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Alessandro Pavan, Northwestern University
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Princeton University
- Andrew Postlewaite, University of Pennsylvania
- Arthur Robson, Simon Fraser University
- Alexander Wolitzky, MIT
- Siyang Xiong, University of Bristol
The workshop includes a speaker dinner on Thursday evening, a dinner for all participants on Friday evening and lunch on both days.
To book a place for this event, please complete the registration form. Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
E-mail: economics dot events at warwick dot ac dot uk
Telephone: (024) 76528089comments powered by Disqus