- 'Perfect Correlated Equilibria' (with J.F. Mertens), Journal of Economic Theory, 68 (2) (1996).
- 'An Impossibility Theorem with von Neumann-Morgenstern Preferences' (with J.F. Mertens), Economics Letters, 56 (1997).
- 'Extended Pareto Rules and Relative Utilitarianism', Social Choice and Welfare, (1998), 15.
- 'Relative Utilitarianism' (with J.F. Mertens), Econometrica, Vol.67, No.3 (1999).
- 'Implementing Tax Coordination' (with K.A. Scharf and Carlo Perroni), Journal of Public Economics, 72 (1999).
- 'Tax Earmarking and Grass roots Accountability' (with Carlo Perroni), Economics Letters, 72, No.1 (2001)
- 'A Generalised Wage Rigidity Result with Centralised Negotiations' (with E.Petrakis), International Journal of Industrial Organisation, 20 (3), (2001).
- Multiple Equilibria in the Citizen-candidate Model of Representative Democracy: A Comment' (with Ben Lockwood), Journal of Public Economic Theory, 4(2), (2002).
- 'Economic Theories of Voter Turnout' (with Susanna Peralta), Economic Journal June 2002.
- 'When are Plurality Rule Voting Games Dominance Solvable?' (with Ben Lockwood), Games and Economic Behaviour,46, January 2004
- Political Parties and Coalition Formation, Chapter in "Group Formation in Economics:Networks, Clubs and Coalitions", CUP, eds G.Demange and M.Wooders http://www.amazon.com/Group-Formation-Economics-Networks-Coalitions/dp/0521842719
- "Tax Competition Reconsidered" (with Myrna Wooders and Ben Zissimos), Journal of Public Economic Theory, 9(3) (2007)
- "Protests and Reputation" 2006 (with L. Buenrostro and M.Wooders), International Journal of Game Theory Vol 35 (Special Issue on Political Economy)
- 'Electoral Goals and Center-State Transfers: A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence from India' (with Wiji Arulampalam, Sugato Dasgupta and Bhaskar Dutta), Journal of Development Economics, January 2009
- "Games of Status and Discriminatory Contracts" (with Alexander Herzog-Stein), Games and Economic Behaviour, Vol.65 Issue 1, January 2009. Published online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.geb.2008.03.009
- 'Learning in Elections and Voter Turnout Equilibria' (with Stefano Demichelis), Journal of Public Economic Theory. October 2010, Volume 12, Issue 5
- Development and the interaction of enforcement institutions(with Jamele Rigolini) , Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 79-87, February 2011.
- 'Scoring Rules, Voting Games and Dominance Solvability' (with Lucia Buenrostro and Peter Vida), October 2011, Social Choice and Welfare.
Work in Progress
" Sovereign Debt Default: The Impact of Creditor Composition" (with Javier Garcia Fronti and Lei Zhang)
"Employee referral, social proximity and worker discipline" (with V.Iversen and G.Torsvik)