Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23027
Email: A dot Wyld at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s MSc programmes with a particular focus on MSc admissions.
- Supporting the MSc Admissions Tutors in processing MSc admission applications in timely and professional manner.
- Providing advice and information to prospective MSc and Diploma students, using a detailed understanding of degree programmes.
- Providing assistance to the Economics Admissions Tutor and Programmes Manager (PGT) in the collection and monitoring of admissions data and the compilation of information for the marketing of postgraduate courses.
- Providing advice to MSc students, maintaining and processing MSc student records and managing module registration.
- Supporting the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of MSc assessed work.