Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 28418
Fax: +44 (0)24 765 23032
Room: Social Sciences, 2.115
Email: M dot Vukotic at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and Feedback Hours, Term 2:
Fridays, 14:00-16:00 or email me for an appointment
I am an Assistant Professor at the Economics Department, University of Warwick. I joined the Department in 2012. My research interests are:
- Macroeconomics, Business Cycles
- International Macroeconomics
- Monetary Economics.
You can download my Curriculum Vitae here.
- Topics in International Economics (2nd year MRes, Weeks 20-24)
Past teaching at Warwick:
- EC924 - Monetary Economics (MSc)
- EC204 - Macroeconomics, UG 2nd year
- EC235 Topics in Applied Economics (2a) (UG)
- EC9A2 Macroeconomics (1st year MRes)
1. "Sectoral Effects of News Shocks", Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 81, March 2019, 215–249.
( this is a substantially revised version of the draft circulated as "A Sectoral Approach to News Shocks" )
2. "Inflation Sensitivity to Monetary Policy: What has Changed since the Early 1980's" with Roberto Pancrazi, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 81, March 2019, 412-436.
(Previously circulated as "On the Effectiveness of Conventional Monetary Policy")
3. "The Price of Capital and the Financial Accelerator", with Roberto Pancrazi and Hernan Seoane, Economics Letters, Volume 140, December 2016, Pages 86-89
*Replication files for solving BGG with the equilibrium price of capital: download
"Welfare Costs of Sovereign Debt Crisis: the Role of Bailouts", with Roberto Pancrazi and Hernan S. Seoane, (Submitted)
"Exchange Rate Dynamics in an Estimated Small Open Economy DSGE Model", Working Paper, 2007
Work in Progress:
"Bailout Incentives for Small Open Economies", with Roberto Pancrazi and Hernan S. Seoane (draft available upon request)