- Macroeconomics, Business Cycles
Economics of Innovation and Technical Change
- International Macroeconomics
You can download my Curriculum Vitae here.
- EC9A2 Macroeconomics (1st year MRes)
- EC924 Monetary Economics (MSc)
- EC9D32 Macroeconomics B (MSc)
Past teaching at Warwick:
- Topics in International Economics (2nd year MRes, Weeks 1-6) (Syllabus)
- EC204 Macroeconomics (2nd year UG)
- EC235 Topics in Applied Economics (2a) (3rd year UG)
Download Online Appendix here.
2. Welfare Gains of Bailouts in a Sovereign Default Model, with Roberto Pancrazi and Hernan S. Seoane, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 113, 193867, April 2020.
( this is a substantially revised version of the previous version "Welfare Costs of Sovereign Debt Crises: the Role of Bailouts")
3. Sectoral Effects of News Shocks, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 81, March 2019, 215–249.
( this is a substantially revised version of the draft circulated as "A Sectoral Approach to News Shocks" )
4. Inflation Sensitivity to Monetary Policy: What has Changed since the Early 1980's , with Roberto Pancrazi, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 81, March 2019, 412-436.
(Previously circulated as "On the Effectiveness of Conventional Monetary Policy")
5. The Price of Capital and the Financial Accelerator, with Roberto Pancrazi and Hernan Seoane, Economics Letters, Volume 140, December 2016, Pages 86-89
*Replication files for solving BGG with the equilibrium price of capital: download
Exchange Rate Dynamics in an Estimated Small Open Economy DSGE Model, Working Paper, 2007