Assistant Programme Manager
Kelly Taylor, Head of Administration (Teaching and Learning)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28240
Email: R dot Flint dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, Friday, 8:00am to 3:00pm
To provide high level administrative support for the development and operation of efficient and effective administrative processes underpinning the UG and PGT programmes in the department.
- Managing the investigation of student breaches of Academic Integrity across the UG and PG programmes, ensuring that appropriate consultation takes place and that decisions are recorded and implemented. Lead on the department's operationalisation of University policy in this area.
- Overseeing compliance with the University-approved student monitoring points and maintaining an ongoing record of student attendance in order to alert the Pastoral Team of any potential engagement issues.
- Overseeing the support for student progression and experience.
- Supporting the Head of Administration (Teaching and Learning) in developing and maintaining teaching and learning policies and procedures.
- Supporting the Programmes Manager (PGT) with module and course approvals and revisions.
I have a BA Hons in Literature and an MA in Religious and Social History 1500-1700 and a Professional Certificate in Investigative Practice.
I have worked in education since 2007. Before coming to Warwick I worked at an Awarding Organisation as a Senior Investigator, responsible for investigating non-compliance and misconduct within the AO's registered training providers.
When I joined Warwick in 2016 it was as the Quality Assurance and Exams Coordinator. In October 2021 I was appointed to my current role of Assistant Programme Manager (PGT).