Quality Assurance and Exams Coordinator
Responsible toProfessional Services Team Organogram
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28240
Email: R dot Flint dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, Friday, 8:00am to 3:00pm
To coordinate the organisation of administrative examination processes for all UG and PG students in the Department, and to coordinate key quality assurance processes in teaching and learning.
- Coordinating administrative exam processes, including the production of high quality exam papers, and the tracking of marking and moderating of exam scripts.
- Acting as the main point of contact with the University's Examinations Office, including responding to requests for information on the scheduling of exams.
- Providing advice to colleagues on the exams process in the Department.
- Preparing reports to support teaching and learning decision-making in the Department, including supporting the teaching and learning-related Departmental committees.
- Coordinating quality assurance processes including Annual Module Review, responses to External Examiners' reports, teaching observation, and providing support for various reviews and audits of teaching and learning provision.