My research interests lie primarily in the area of behavioural finance and algorithmic trading.
- 2021 - present Senior Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Warwick
- 2020 - present: PhD in Finance and Econometrics, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- 2018 - 2019: MSc, Risk Management and Financial Engineering, Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London
- 2016 - 2018: BSc, Mathematics with Business Management, School of Mathematics, University of Birmingham
- 2014 - 2016: BSc, Economics, School of Economics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- I am working on mutual funds data to model the trading behaviour of managers.
Dr Constantinos Antoniou, Professor Roman Kozhan