The GRP will not be offering funding during the period 01 August 2020 – 31 July 2021.
Researchers requiring funding for ‘business critical’ spend during this period, should apply to the Institutional Research Support Fund.
Deadlines for applications to this fund are as follows-
|Friday 27 November 2020||Friday 11 January 2021|
|Friday 22 January 2021||Friday 26 February 2021|
|Friday 26 March 2021||Friday 30 April 2021|
In addition, support for translational research and research impact is available, specifically via the following externally funded programmes:
- BBSRC Flexible Talent Mobility Account
- EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account
- ESRC Impact Acceleration Account
- Faculty of Arts Impact Fund
- Wellcome Trust – Warwick Translational Partnership
Researchers that are interested in applying for funds in any of these impact programmes should contact their departmental R&IS Research Impact Manager in the first instance.