The Learning Design Consultancy Unit is here to support you with designing and adapting teaching and learning for online and blended delivery. Explore the guidance and support available and please get in touch if you have any queries.
We are a small core team of colleagues from the Academic Development Centre, Academic Technology and across the University. We can provide support around online/blended teaching and learning through consultations, webinars, events, and communities of practice.
(including from previous workshops, guidance)
- Create and sustain Communities of Practice (CoPs) that engage staff and students to collaboratively co-design/co-create TEAL approaches.
- Enhance staff and students’ awareness of and knowledge about technologies available at Warwick and how they can be used to support the teaching and learning process.
- Ensure staff have access to and benefit from timely expert TEAL-focused advice, that defines learning.
- Working in partnership with academic departments to design and develop pedagogical and practical strategies for teaching and learning
- Planning and designing bespoke support packages to aid the development and implementation of new teaching practices
- Delivering workshops, clinics/drop-ins and community of practice events to give practical support and peer to peer conversations
- Creating discipline and topic-based resources
- Developing a sustainable model of working by utilising specialists from within the University community
- Designing opportunities and delivering events to build a community of practice around the use of technology to enhance and support teaching and learning.
LDCU will facilitate discussions around the pedagogic and practical co-design of online and blended learning and will signpost to further resources and support that could assist departments in their development of content and resources.
The term Technology Enhanced Active Learning (TEAL) is used to incorporate all forms of teaching and learning supported by technology. In our move to more blended, distance and flexible online delivery the term TEAL, is used to capture the shift in focus towards the more active participation of the student.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our community