The Education Policy and Quality Team is part of the Education Group. We aim to:
- Support the delivery of Warwick’s Education Strategy;
- Develop education policy; and
- Secure academic quality and standards.
What we do
- Implement the University’s Education Strategy;
- Work with all stakeholders to enhance education policy and practice;
- Support academic departments’ engagement with education assurance and review processes and monitor departments’ progress towards implementation of recommendations;
- Enable departments to understand and act upon key indicators of their educational quality;
- Engage with colleagues and organisations across the HE sector to assimilate national policy agendas;
- Support academic governance;
- Support understanding strategies, regulations and policies in the area of education;
- Support fairness, rigour and consistency in the application of education policy and regulation across all departments and levels of study, including in student casework.