When you are investing in an overnight stay, extra facilities matter. In our self-contained campus environment, there's everything you could possibly need, all around you.
Cutting edge sports facilities, a leading Arts Centre on your doorstep and shops, bars and cafes are all within easy reach. There is also plenty to experience in the local area if you're looking to explore a little further.
So whether you're looking to keep active or enjoy a spot of culture, with us, anything is possible.
All on your doorstep
- Warwick Arts Centre - arts, culture, entertainment and learning.
- Warwick Sport - swimming, gym and fitness, tennis and more.
- Cafes, bars and restaurants - Asian cuisine, stone baked pizzas, barista coffee and more.
- Local running routes and art sculpture trail - explore the local area or discover unique sculptures.
Free gym and swim for guests
If you're attending an event or staying with us, you can use the gym and swimming pool for free at Warwick Sport.
Fit a workout or swim into your conferences schedule or after your event.
- Large 25m 12-lane pool with floor-to-ceiling windows and woodland views. Also includes access to a sauna and steam room.
- Find your workout with 230 fitness stations and a dedicated strength training area.
Exercise and sport
We know your fitness is important, so each training and conference venue also has its own exercise room. We give you the facilities to jump right from your meeting space onto an exercise bike. The perfect partnership of working hard and working out.
At the heart of campus you’ll find Warwick Arts Centre, the largest arts centre in the Midlands. They deliver a high quality, engaging and diverse programme covering cinema, entertainment and performing and visual arts.
Whether you're looking to laugh or learn, care or question, you're sure to find something to enjoy.