Run. Jog. Walk.
Get your feet out and about and run, jog or walk at your speed with a like-minded community of movers.
- Available to everyone
- Free sessions for all abilities
- Routes around the local area
- Track and compete in our online community
- Build up your running with our Couch 2 5K course.
Free running routes
Track your runs
Join Strava for free and post your runs, find new routes and take part in challenges.
Ways to run, jog or walk
Free running groups
Discover the University of Warwick campus in a sociable and inclusive way.
- Groups suitable for all abilities
- Various times and distances available
Free weekly timed runs
Taking place all over the world every weekend, parkrun sessions are free 5k timed runs.
- Free for everyone, just register
- Suitable for all abilities
- Safe and easy to take part in
Learn to run 5k
Build up to running 5k in a structured, progressive way.
- Suitable for total beginners
- 8 week course
- Lunchtime Run Outside Westwood Games Hall/Sport Centre
- Wellbeing Walk - Gibbet Hill Meet top of Gibbet Hill path
- Wellbeing Walk Meet Ground Floor Library
- Wellbeing Walk University House reception
- Morning run Meet outside Sports Centre
- Lunchtime run University House (by pedestrian crossing)