A range of video resources are available below to support colleagues at Warwick in understanding and engaging with key issues of ED&I. You may wish to begin by viewing a short video on what Diversity means to some colleagues at Warwick.
On this page you will find videos relating to:
- Showcasing Diversity.
- Workplace Wellbeing.
- Mental Health.
- Sexual Orientation and Gender.
- Race and Ethnicity.
There are also a range of video resources relating to challenging behaviour and personal development more on the Organisational Development Video-Based Learning Resources webpage.
If you'd like to learn more about ED&I and can't find what you need here, contact us and let us know.
- Showcasing Diversity at Warwick.
- There's More to Me.
- There's More to Me 2.
- Diversity Challenge: Introduction to Diversity.
- How Do we Create an Inclusive Environment?
- Working with the Equality Act. You can learn more about this topic on the Working Effectively with the Equality Act Module.
- Introduction to EIA's.
- Bullying and Harassment - Creating an Environment Based on RESPECT.
- Bullying and Harassment - Effective Intervention.
- Inappropriate Behaviour.
- Dealing with Sensitive Issues in the Workplace: An Overview.
- Sensitive Issues: Alcohol.
- Emotional Intelligence. You can learn more about this topic on the Emotional Intelligence Moodle.
- Assertiveness: Assert Yourself. You can learn more about this topic on the Assertiveness Skills Moodle.
You can learn more about this topic on the Avoiding Workplace Conflict Module.
- Mental Health in the Workplace: Doing the Right Thing.
- Mental Health in the Workplace: Managing the Stress.
- Mental Health in the Workplace: Stress Less. You can learn more about this topic on the Mental Health: Stress Less Module.
Due to licensing restrictions the following resources are only available to staff and students at Warwick (you will need to be logged in to view these pages):
- Mental Health Awareness.
- Having Sensitive Conversations with Colleagues.
- Making Workplace Adjustments for Colleagues with Mental Health Conditions.
- Understanding Disability Etiquette.
- Disabled Adventures in Customer Services.
- Disabled Adventures in Work Recruitment.
- Introduction to Disability Confidence.
- Creating an Inclusive Working Environment: Sexual Orientation.
- LGBTUA+ Supporters - hear from LGBTUA+ staff and Supporters about why they signed up to the scheme.
- The Equality Act: Sexual Orientation.
- Sexual Orientation: The Law.
- Sexual Orientation: Types of Discrimination.
- Trans Awareness.
- The Trans-Friendly Workplace.
- Gender Matters.
- Understanding Gender Bias.
You can learn more about this topic on the Sexual Orientation Module.
Promoting gender balance and inclusion in research, innovation and training.