From 1pm to 6pm on Wednesday 17 January, the architects behind our new Faculty of Arts Building will be in the Oculus.
They’ll have with them a VR headset, offering you the opportunity to peek inside the building before we’ve even laid the first brick. The headset is likely to be very popular, so you’d better show up early and be ready to queue if you want to be in with a chance of using it.
There’s more to the event than just the headset though - there will be hand-crafted 3D models of the building and fly-through videos to see. You’ll also have the opportunity to put your questions about the building to the architects.
The timetable for the afternoon is as follows:
- 1pm to 2pm – Q&A with the architects in OC1.09
- 2pm to 3pm – drop-in with VR headset and models – Oculus foyer
- 3pm to 4pm – Q&A with the architects in OC0.04
- 4pm to 5pm – drop-in with VR headset and models - Oculus foyer
- 5pm to 6pm – Q&A with the architects in OC1.04
The Faculty of Arts Building is just one of many planned and ongoing developments on campus. Find out more about the spaces we’re creating for you at warwick.ac.uk/yourspaces.