We’re pleased to announce that we’ve agreed some improvements to the 11 and 12X services with National Express West Midlands. The following changes will be in place from Sunday 17 September 2017:
New £1 “University Hopper” to Canley
There will be a £1 “University Hopper” fare available for any journey by any service within the area bounded by Prior Deram Walk and Gibbet Hill Campus, offering more bus services to those who live in Canley.
This will be valid on both the newly extended 12X evening service (see below) and the 18/18A service that stops at Cannon Park.
Service 12X: Monday to Saturday
There will be:
- Extra 12X journeys from Coventry Rail Station at 8:14am and 9:10am to ease crowding. (Monday-Friday).
- Journeys after 8pm on Monday to Thursday evenings. (Friday and Saturday journeys were introduced in November 2016).
- An extension of journeys after 6:30pm from the University Interchange to Prior Deram Walk via Kirby Corner Road. This will provide links across the University and through journeys on the 12X from Prior Deram Walk to Coventry Station and City Centre.
Service 11: Monday to Friday
There will be:
- Additional early morning journey from Coventry at 5:40am arriving at University at 6:07am
- Additional early morning journey from Leamington at 6:44am arriving at University at 7:15am
Service 12X: Sundays
- Additional 12X journeys between 6pm and 8:30pm to help students returning on Sunday nights