The Academic Registrar (Chair)
Roberta Wooldridge Smith (Interim)
|Head of Student Finance||
Deputy Finance Director
|Group Accountant||Chris Swift|
|Head of Student Recruitment||Jon Inegbedion|
Associate Director Market Research and Insight
|Head of the Doctoral College||Rhiannon Martyn|
|Three Vice-Provosts/ Chairs of Faculty or designated nominees||
Professor Lorenzo Frigerio (SEM)
Professor Rachel Moseley (Arts)
Professor Nick Vaughan-Williams (Social Sciences)
|President of the Students' Union||Will Brewer|
The remit of the Fees Working Group is to:
- Set the annual tuition fee setting timetable.
- Consider requests for approval of, and alterations to, tuition fees and other academic fees, and associated fees policies, and to make recommendations to the Financial Plan Sub-Committee (FPSC), Finance and General Purposes Committee (FGPC) and Policy Oversight Group (POG) as appropriate.
- Undertake benchmarking and research activity as appropriate to ensure that the University’s fee setting decision making is properly informed and contextualised, with particular reference to informing the work of the Academic Resourcing Committee.
- Identify and disseminate best practice with regard to setting optimum tuition fees and management of payments.
- FWG has delegated responsibility to scrutinise Degree Apprenticeship fees to the Chair of the Group.
The Group submits reports of its business and recommendations for approval to to the Financial Plan Sub-Committee (FPSC) according to the timetable issued by Institutional Governance.
Approved minutes of Fees Working Group meetings will be provided below-the-line (for information only) for meetings of the Academic Resourcing Committee (ARC).
The Fees Working Group is a sub-committee of the Finance and General Purposes Committee.
Click here to see a diagrammatic representation of the Committee Structure.
Secretary: Rory McIntyre, Senior Assistant Registrar (Strategy Group)
(R dot J dot McIntyre at warwick dot ac dot uk or ext: 22470)
Assistant Secretary: Claire Wightman, Administrative Officer (Strategy Group)
(C dot Wightman at warwick dot ac dot uk or ext: 50433)
Dates of meetings of the Fees Working Group can be found within the University Committee Timetable.
The Timetable is published and updated online and should be referred to when verifying arrangements throughout the academic year.