|The Academic Director (Education and Internationalisation) (Chair)||Professor Jo Angouri|
The Chairs/Deputy Chairs of the Faculty Education Committees:
Professor Sarah Richardson (Arts)
Dr Naomi Waltham-Smith (Social Sciences)
Professor David Davies (Science, Engineering and Medicine)
|The Assistant Director (Student Recruitment) or nominee||Jon Inegbedion|
|Two Representatives from the Faculty of Arts||TBC|
|Two Representatives from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine||TBC|
|Two Representatives from the Faculty of Social Sciences||TBC|
|The Director of Student Opportunity||Roberta Wooldridge Smith|
|The Administrative Officer, Education Policy & Quality||Gabriella Bersanetti|
|The Chair of Internationalisation Learning Circle, WIHEA||Dr Bryan Brazeau|
|The Director of International Strategy & Relations||Sally Smith|
|The Deputy Director and Academic Manager, Institute of Advanced Teaching and Learning||Caroline Gibson|
|Head of Internationalisation, Welcome, Student Experience, and Immigration||Claire O’Leary|
|The Short Term Mobility Manager, Student Mobility||Maria Fox|
|The Head of Student Mobility||Helen Johnson|
|The International Employer Liaison Manager, Student Opportunity||Esther de Perlaky|
|The President of the Students’ Union||Shingai Dzumbira|
|The President/Deputy Chair of the International Education Projects Student Board (ISB)||TBC|
- To have an oversight of the strategy for the internationalisation of education, approve an implementation plan and monitor progress towards achievement of strategic goals.
- To work with academic departments to lead and facilitate the embedding of forms of internationalisation within academic curricula.
- To secure the provision of internationalisation opportunities for students within the University’s co-curricular provision.
- To engage in sector benchmarking, to ensure that internationalisation activity is underpinned by insight into sector leading provision.
- To reach out to in/formal groupings and networks across the University to engage and draw on expertise relating to internationalisation, fostering an institutional culture of debate and enquiry around internationalisation.
- To raise awareness within the student body of the benefits of engaging in international experiences and to seek to ensure students are enabled to articulate the value of these.
- To secure internationalisation as a core component of a Warwick degree, communicating this to students and prospective students, contributing to Warwick’s reputation as a centre for excellence in internationalisation.
- Through insight into the international student journey, to mitigate any barriers to equity of opportunity on behalf of international students.
- To re-design mobility, to develop a new strategic and flexible portfolio of short, long, virtual, and blended mobility opportunities.
The Internationalisation Steering Committee reports into the Education Committee.
Secretary: Maria Fox, Short Term Mobility Manager, Student Opportunity
Assistant Secretary: Simon Brown, Internationalisation Officer
Meetings to be held once each term.