Professor Emma Flynn
Professor Lorenzo Frigerio
Professor Michael Scott
The Vice-Provosts/Chairs of Faculties:
Professor Rachel Moseley (Arts)
Professor Mike Ward (Science, Engineering and Medicine)
Professor Nick Vaughan-Williams (Social Sciences)
Academic Director (PGT)
Director of International Strategy and Relations
Director of Marketing and Student Recruitment
Associate Director, Market Research and Insight
Assistant Director (Outreach)
Director of Admissions
|Dr Elizabeth Hough
Assistant Director of Student Recruitment
Senior Assistant Registrar (Strategic Planning & Analytics Group)
- To consider and recommend to the Academic Resourcing Committee, the University’s student recruitment strategy for programmes at all levels and student admissions targets for programmes of study at undergraduate and taught postgraduate levels. To monitor recruitment and admissions activity, reporting to the Academic Resourcing Committee and other bodies as required.
- To oversee the implementation of the University’s student recruitment strategy, ensuring that departmental strategies are aligned with institutional objectives, and that marketing and recruitment resources are deployed in the most effective and efficient manner across the institution.
- To consider and approve matters affecting admissions practices and policy at all levels of study and to ensure that departmental admissions decisions are in line with University policies and strategy and the University’s ambitions with respect to diversity and Widening Participation.
- To have oversight and governance of entry requirements for programmes of study and escalate undergraduate entry requirement policy decisions to the Education Committee as required.
- To oversee University policy in relation to overseas recruitment agents and offices, including the consideration and approval of proposals for new overseas agent agreements, and the renewal of any existing contracts.
- To be aware of, and where appropriate lead on, the development of policy on aspects of University activity which directly impact on student recruitment.
- To have oversight and governance of the development, size and shape of the University’s portfolio of courses, ensuring appropriate fit with University strategy and financial plans and make recommendations to the Academic Resourcing Committee.
- To identify and evaluate opportunities for developing new courses, and establishing minimum recruitment requirements to ensure financial sustainability and make recommendations to the Academic Resourcing Committee.
The Student Recruitment Strategy Steering Group (SRSSG) reports relevant business to the Academic Resourcing Committee (ARC).
Secretary: Phil Richards, Admissions Manager (Applicant Journey, Data and Systems)
Assistant Secretary: Faith O'Neill, Admissions Coordinator (Undergraduate)
Correspondence should be sent to SRSG@warwick.ac.uk
SRSSG meets monthly.