Create, Plan and Reflect Together
Flexible Spaces to develop and grow ideas collaboratively
Work together allowing everyone to contribute and discuss to shape projects
- Develop communication and team work skills via group activities
- Working together online enables students to input throughout project and have visibility of the material
- Supports groups to track individual tasks, progress and contributions
- Easy to reference and update continually as a project develops
- Enables groups to develop a holistic view of their project improving planning and understanding
Collaborate at Warwick with Padlet
Padlet offers flexible spaces for groups to work together. Creating, sharing and mapping on a dynamic shared board.
- Share and embed a wide range of file types and multimedia offering context and flexibility in approach
- Easily share and add additional users to contribute or view pages
- Visually plan using mind maps and spidergrams to develop structure together
- A persistent space allows updates to be shared regularly making the team more efficient and reactive to others progress
Example Recipes - How collaboration tools can be used to enhance your teaching.
Recipe description 1