- Remain present
- Deliver synchronous online lectures, seminars and personal tutoring meetings
- Communicate with individuals and groups no matter their location
- Collaborate and interact in real-time
- 'Face-to-face' consultation and supervision
- Supports pastoral care despite physical distance
Microsoft Teams enables you to meet, chat, share and collaborate from anywhere. Combining chat, documents, people and tools in one secure place.
Blackboard Collaborate™ is a simple, convenient, and reliable webinar service built for education, training and meetings.
Engage with the material and your participants. Thanks to robust collaboration and webinar tools, everyone feels like they're in the same room together, regardless of their location or device.
Our conferencing service is built on a system called Starleaf. StarLeaf removes barriers to communication and holds video conferences that anyone can join, from anywhere, on any device. Starleaf is a reliable and secure solution for video and audio collaboration and is accessed via the cloud.
Get started with our guides
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Get your team up and running
- Communicate using chat, voice and video
- Share, discuss and co-edit files with students
- Attend and plan online classes
- Schedule a BB webinar
- First time login experience
- Using Audio and Video during a webinar
- Share content during a Webinar
Example Recipes - How live online classes can be used to enhance your teaching.
Recipe description 1