The following information is for people trying to get access to their email account in the first instance.
Once into your mailbox, there are various other software applications that you could use to see and manage your emails from (see the options at the end of this page).
Are you new to the University? You will need to follow these instructions to obtain initial access:
Any new member of staff or student to the University will receive a University ID number.
1. Once you have this you will be able to Register.
After registration you should be able to log into your email account (Office 365).
2. Go to the following web page which will direct you to a login screen
3. Enter the username you have been given from the registration process.
4. Enter the password you used for registration.
4a. On initial login you will be requested to select the default language and time-zone settings.
5. You should now see your email account.