We provide all members of the University with an email account which you can access from anywhere using a wide range of devices and platforms.
Go to your Email (webmail - https://warwick.ac.uk/mymail)
We provide Microsoft Office 365 to staff and students this includes calendaring, contacts and task management.
Get started with Office 365
- How to connect to your Office 365 account
- ‘How to’ guides on specific features
Need more help? The Training team offer training for individuals or groups.
How do I use mass mailing and mailing lists?
- How do I manage spam and phishing emails?
- How do I set up email on my mobile phone or tablet?
- All our email documentation
- Good housekeeping – managing your email account
- How to avoid problems
- Email etiquette – some do's and don'ts when using email
- Policies and regulations – University policies, regulations and code of conduct about the use of computing facilities
- How to make your emails accessible
- Request or change a role-based (resource) account such as email@example.com (staff/research postgraduate students only). Requests include the creation of a new resource; changing manager/owner; assistance in granting/removing access; setting 'Send As' rights and deleting resource accounts.
- Request a password reset for a role-based (resource) account (staff/research postgraduate students only). Please note: Resource account owner/manager approval is required.
- Missing email(s) or accidental deletion - see the FAQs about recovering missing or deleted items.