We provide all members of the University with an email account which you can access from anywhere using a wide range of devices and platforms.
- How do I use mass mailing and mailing lists?
- How do I manage spam and phishing emails?
- How do I set up email on my mobile phone or tablet?
Office 365 Webmail
Office 365 Rules and Out of Office Automatic Replies
Outlook 2013/2016 on Windows
Office 365 on Macs - setup in MacMail / Outlook 2011/2016
Office 365 on iPhone & iPad
Office 365 on Android Phones (similar on Android Tablets)
Office 365 Technical Information including how to gather email header information
List of standard requests
- Request or change a role-based (resource) account such as firstname.lastname@example.org (staff / research postgraduate students only). Requests include: creation of a new resource; changing manager/owner; assistance in granting/removing access; setting 'Send As' rights and deleting resource accounts.
- Request a password reset for a role-based (resource) account (staff / research postgraduate students only). Please note: Resource account owner/manager approval is required.
- For guidance on how to use the email system please see the how to guides and the Training team also offer training for individuals or groups.
- If you need to transfer mail from an old University account to a new University one then use the IT Services Help Desk drop in centre situated on the first floor of the library. They will be able to explain which options are available to you as assist you accordingly (it is usually a creation of a .pst file of the old data that can then be imported into your new account).
- Missing email(s) or accidental deletion - see the FAQs about recovering missing or deleted items.