If until recently you were able to see someones calendar and now it just says 'updating', please follow the 12 step instructions below. These instructions are also available for download .
In-Place Repair of an Outlook Profile
1. Start Outlook
2. Click the File Tab
3. Click the Account Settings button, followed by Account Settings…
This will open the Account Settings window;
4. Select the E-mail tab
5. Click on your Microsoft Exchange account to highlight it
6. Click Repair; this will pop-up the Repair Account window
7. Click Next (If prompted to authenticate via a pop-up window please use your <usercode>@live.warwick.ac.uk and password)
After a delay, you will see a Problem Connecting to Server message. This is OK.
8. Change the email address shown in the E-mail Address box to your email login ID; email@example.com
9. Click Retry
There will be a delay, and eventually you will see this notification;
10. Click OK
11. Click Finish
12. Click Close
Restart your Outlook client.
13. You may find your Outlook client is in Offline mode (see bottom of your Outlook screen)
Go to the ribbon/toolbar and under the tab Send/Receive, click on the highlighted Work Offline.