Need a printer/copier or Multi-Function Device (MFD) for a short to medium term period?
Please fill out a Loan Request Form and we will contact you shortly.
Which devices are available?
The following models from our standard MPS device range are available and their capabilities are shown below.
|Device Model||Speed||A4?||A3?||Mono||Colour||Duplex||Staple||Punch||Copy||Scan to USB
||Pricing||Min loan term||Max loan term||Stock|
|50 PPM||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Tier 1||3 Days||3 Months||2*|
|40 PPM||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Tier 2||1 Day||3 Months||1*|
* Please note that stock is limited and is provided on a first-come first-served basis. The stock shown on this page is not updated in realtime.
How much will it cost?
This service is charged on a per page basis**, in order to provide a clear and simple charging model that includes all of the operational costs incurred.
A page count will be taken before and after the loan period and will be used to verify the charges incurred.
*Please note that paper is not included within this per page charge. Paper can be supplied at a cost of £5 per A4 ream and £8 per A3 ream.
|Pricing Tier||Cost Per Page (Mono)||Cost Per Page (Colour)|
|1||3p Black||17p Colour|
|2||4p Black||20p Colour|
What will I be entitled to?
|Toner||Parts||Servicing||Paper||Network Print Queue? (SafeCom Push Print)||USB cable supplied||Basic user support guides||Pin codes|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes - minimum 1 month device commitment required||Yes - on request||Yes||Max 5 created|
How long will it take to deliver my device(s)?
|Device Model||Lead time||Delivery window req.|
|Kyocera TA 5052ci||4-5 working days||Min of 2 hours required|
|Kyocera TA 406ci||1-2 working days||Min of 2 hours required|
How do I order my device?
We will need to provide a valid SAP costcode in order for us to provide this service to you.
How many devices may I order?
At present we are restricting the total number to a maximum of two devices per department at any one time.
What restrictions apply?
- Please note deliveries, setup or support can be offered during weekend or bank holiday periods although this will incur an extra cost . Staff resources available from ITS and Warwick Print are subject to availability, XMA engineers are not available at these times. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused
- Additionally this service will not be found liable for any costs or loses incurred due to the absence of said weekend support service
- **A minimum per device charge of £100 per Kyocera TA 406ci and £150 per Kyocera TA 5052ci will be levied upon each device per loan period. Any volume generated that exceeds this value will result in the minimum charge fee being waived
- If you need a print queue from us you should be aware that we will only be able to provide this service to University members with registered and active ITS accounts
- 3rd party customers or visitors without such accounts will only be able to utilise the copy function on one of our MFDs