You can embed a Flash video in a blog entry as long as the Flash video is available elsewhere online. Currently, you can't upload your own Flash video to your blog.
- Sign in to your blog and start a new entry.
- Write your entry in the Text of entry box.
- View the Flash movie in a web browser and copy the URL from the browser address bar (ending in .flv or .f4v).
- Go back to your blog entry and select the Insert embedded media button in the toolbar.
- In the Insert embedded media popup paste the Flash video URL in the top text field:
- Click Insert at the bottom of the popup box. You should now see the URL enclosed in
[media]tags like this:
- You can test the video is embedded and working by previewing your entry.
- When you've finished writing your entry click Publish now.
- You should now see the Flash video in your live entry and be able to play it.