You can embed an mp3 file in a blog entry as long as the file is stored elsewhere online. You can't upload an mp3 file to your blog.
- Sign in to your blog and start a new entry.
- Write your entry in the Text of entry box.
- Go to the mp3 file in your web browser and copy the URL from the browser address bar (ending in .mp3).
- Go back to your blog entry and select the Insert embedded media button in the toolbar.
- In the Insert embedded media popup, paste the mp3 URL in the top text field:
- Click Insert at the bottom of the popup box. You should now see the URL enclosed in
[media]tags like this:
- You can test the mp3 is embedded and working by previewing your entry.
- When you've finished writing your entry click Publish now.
- You should now see the mp3 player in your live entry and be able to listen to it.