Please note that during the summer months and staff holidays, we will be operating with a reduced staff capacity. As always we endeavour to answer the queries as quickly as we can, but there could be some delays in getting back to you and due to current workload and the high level of support needed around the start of term, we may be unable to take on any larger projects until the later part of the Autumn term. Thank you for your patience in this matter and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
This page contains a selection of ready-made layouts created using the Components Editor. You can copy a layout to your page and use it as it is or customise it. Select the preview image of a layout below to enlarge it, or select the Preview layout button to view and interact with the layout page itself.
You can use a ready-made layout below in two ways:
- Copy a layout to a new blank page - use this option to copy to a new page without any content.
- Copy a layout to replace existing page content - use this option to replace the content, including any layout already in use, of an existing page.
Important: Copying a layout will overwrite any existing content on your page. If the page is an old visual editor page, it will also be converted to the Components Editor. This conversion cannot be undone and any existing content cannot be restored.
Copy layout to a new blank page
How to copy a layout to a new blank page:
- Create a new blank page in the appropriate location in your site. This is the page to which you will copy your chosen layout. Please see our guidance on creating a new page or site if you're not sure where it should be located.
- Scroll to your chosen layout below and select the Copy layout to your page button.
- On the Copy page contents screen, copy and paste the path of your blank page into the box. The path is the part of the page's address that is after
http://warwick.ac.uk, for example
- Select the Copy page contents button.
- The layout is copied to your page. Optionally, customise the layout.
- Edit your page to add your content.
Text goes here