We released Tabula version 2023.9.2 on Thursday 14th September 2023. Changes in this update include:
- Record Component Marks: Marks history buttons for students with multiple sittings will now open the correct pop-up for the selected sitting.
- Validation errors when generating Reports should no longer break alignment of page elements.
- Exam Grids: We've made the help text for Progression Decision checkboxes clearer.
- Department admins are now able to unpublish coursework feedback. Doing so will return submissions to their assigned marker. Note that students are not automatically notified - it is the department's responsibility to inform affected students that their feedback status has changed.
These notes also include changes made in hotfixes released on 11th and 12th September 2023.
We released Tabula version 2023.9.1 on Thursday 7th September 2023. Changes in this update include:
- Selecting column headings for Exam Deferrals reports now sorts the report as expected.
We released Tabula version 2023.8.3 on Thursday 31st August 2023. Changes in this update include:
- The Calculate module marks screen now correctly handles missing marks adjustments for students with FM grades.
- Selecting Clear filters on the Submission and Exam Deferrals screens now also refreshes to display all results.
- Exam grids can now be filtered for students with *-review or *-FM outcomes.
- Outcome codes for September 2023 are now available.
We released Tabula version 2023.8.2 on Wednesday 30th August 2023. Changes in this update include:
- The Exam period column in Exam Deferrals reports has been renamed Exam/Assignment date for consistency.
- The Edit button on the Overcatted mark edit screen was misleading, and has been renamed View.
- Exam Deferral reports can now be generated for more than one department at a time by selecting from the options in the new Department drop-down list.
We released Tabula 2023.8.1 on Thursday 3rd August 2023. Changes in this update include:
- Department admins can now correctly view their department's attendance records for students who have moved to another department.
- Monitoring points now display the meeting type on the Attendance screen.
- Mitigating Circumstances Officers are able to view any existing exam deferrals for their department by selecting the Exam-Deferrals button on the Mitigating Circumstances Submissions screen.
- A new Exam deferrals report is available to department admins under the Personal circumstances heading of the Reports page. The report lists exam deferrals with a submission date within a specified range.