World Innovation Challenge
48 hours. 3 Sustainability Challenges. £2000.
Introducing the 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 (𝗪𝗜𝗖)
- An opportunity for 45 Warwick students to work in a GLOBAL team with Monash University students to create a business idea that tackles a key sustainability challenge 📣
- Starting on the 9th of October, you will work online for 48 hours to make a business plan that solves one of 3 sustainability challenges.
- The best Monash-Warwick team will win £2000/$4000 to kickstart your business idea (or you can keep it!) and a place in Enactus Warwick’s Advance Accelerator 🏆
- Every participant will walk away having upskilled, a richer understanding of sustainability in business, certificate of completion AND exclusive merch (so you can rep WIC all year round!)
- Don’t have any experience in business or sustainability? We welcome students of ALL experience levels and backgrounds 👨🎓
You will receive guidance, keynote talks and mentoring from industry experts and leading entrepreneurs throughout the 48 hours to ensure that you have developed the key skills needed to submit the business plan via a short video.
- Registrations will close on the 5th of October. Everyone must register individually but you are allowed to apply with a maximum of 2 other people which you should highlight in the application.
- Connect with passionate young people around the globe. Develop your business skill set. Create impact.
👨💻 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: http://bit.ly/2020WIC
⏰ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘/𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: 9:30am BST, 7:30pm AEDT, Friday the 9th of October