Turn up and swim or learn and develop with lessons, classes and courses. Or simply come and make a splash with the family. Everyone is welcome in our pool.
- 25 metre, six lane swimming pool and sauna
- Available to everyone
- Access included for Swim, Gym and All inclusive members
- Children's swimming lessons
- Family splash sessions
- Courses and classes to learn or improve
- Shop selling swimming clothing and equipment
|Inclusive fitness classes|
|Full tennis access|
|Badminton, squash & table tennis|
|Full climbing access|
|Pay & Play||£4.00|
|1 day pass (includes gym)||£7.50|
|30 day pass (includes gym)||From £29|
Enjoy a swim with a view
Our new sports and wellness centre opens in Spring 2019 and will deliver an amazing swim experience.
- 25m swimming pool with 12 lanes
- Water depth of 2m throughout with movable floor depths
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking woodland
- Sauna and steam room
- 94 seat spectator area
Take a 360° virtual tour
Ways to swim
Dive headfirst into a fitness class or develop your doggy paddle into a butterfly. We cater for all abilities.
Join a beginner, improver or female-only swimming course to improve your abilities in the water.
Great after a workout and is available for mixed, female-only and male-only sessions. It can help:
- promote cardiovascular health
- reduce stress hormones
- lower blood pressure
- combat mild depression and skin conditions.
Give your child a skill for life with swimming lessons available from January 2019.
- Suitable for children 4+
- Available weekly, Saturday and Sunday
- Led by expert Swim England-trained instructors
Family swim Sundays
Dedicated family-friendly pool time with floats, toys and fun.
- Sundays, 1.00pm - 3.00pm
- Children under 12 must be under parental supervision
Please check our weekly timetable before arriving.
Kids holiday camps
Keep kids active, and cool, over the summer with holiday fun in the pool.
Our swimming lessons during the school holidays aim to teach children to swim in a fun and friendly environment.