Wellbeing Support Services provide a range of services that can help you to develop the personal resources and skills you need to navigate the challenges and opportunities of student life.
We offer you support in a variety of ways.
First step: A Brief Consultation to help you identify next steps and decide on the type of support you may need such as:
- Self-help resources
- Masterclasses and Specialist student skills sessions
- One-to-one appointments - please visit the Wellbeing Portal to access via our brief consultations - we offer practical advice and emotional support for your wellbeing and help accessing other services
- Psychological interventions - please visit the Wellbeing Portal to access via our brief consultations
- Email therapy
- Therapy groups
- Specialist one to one disability support
Our teams are ready to work with you:
- The Wellbeing Team offers practical advice and emotional support for your wellbeing and help accessing other services.
- The Disability Team offers support to manage the impact of a disability, including specific learning differences, mental health, autism spectrum and long term medical conditions.
- The Counselling and Psychology Interventions Team offers a range of therapeutic interventions for students experiencing emotional or psychological issues.
Get in touch
Students, please contact us via the Wellbeing Portal
024 7657 5570
We are here (Senate House, ground floor)
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm (Friday until 4pm)
Brief consultations - Monday to Friday 10am-3pm