Section 1: Purpose and Contents of this page:
Current students may book an appointment to meet one of the International Student Advisers at the University of Warwick to discuss visa related issues.
- Student visa extensions made in the UKLink opens in a new window for study at Warwick
- Student visa application made overseasLink opens in a new window for continuing a course at Warwick (new students who intend to make a new student wish application may wish to contact us via the Contact FormLink opens in a new window, for questions which are not answered by the information on our website)
- Withdrawing from your studies and complications from us stopping your visa sponsorship
- Any complex issue which may impact your ability to study/right to study but please note we do not offer appointments for skilled worker visa / settlement related enquiries except if this would affect your ability to complete your course
- For Graduate route visa, we do not offer appointments for generic information, however, you may book an appointment if it is about your eligibility, due to special circumstances such as academic extension, re-sit examination or thesis correction
- Please note we are unable to offer appointments on Graduate Route visa in August and September due to the need to prioritise enrolment and offer holder queries ahead of the start of the new academic year.
- Instead, we will be running weekly 'Graduate Route Visa Q&A' online event from 15 August. Please check for event details under 'Events' section of MyAdvantage and book a place.
You can book an appointment via your MyAdvantage portal:
- Please click here for a 15-minute helpdesk Appointment that you can book yourself.
If this is the first time you use MyAdvantage, you will be asked to answer some short questions about career preference on the log in page.
If you cannot find an appointment slot, or, the waiting time for the first available appointment is too long and you need to speak with an adviser urgently, please attend our Live chat and let a member of staff know.
We offer both online and in-person appointments and so please select your preferred type when booking the appointment.
All our advising staff for both types of appointments are trained to OISC Level 2.
Alternatively, you may wish to click on the following link and submit an online contact form:
Please click on the following links for more information
Page Audit Review:
|Previous Review Date||Reviewed By||Next Review Date|
|Section Updated||Sub Section||Short summary of update||Updated By||Updated When|
|All||All||Add info about service scope for 'Graduate route visa'||ISM: EZ||28/Jul/2022|
|All||All||Page Created||ISA: JL||13/Mar/2022|