Skip to main content Skip to navigation

CAS Frequently asked questions

The Information on this page has been merged into the guidance on the main CAS page.

Please click on the following link for the main CAS Page:

CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)

Page Change Log:

Page Audit Review:
Previous Review Date Reviewed By Next Review Date
11/Jun/2023 ISA: JL 11/Jun/2024
Page Updates:
Section Updated Sub Section Short summary of update Updated By Updated When
All All Page depreciated as info is on main page ISA:JL 11/Jun/2023
All All Page Created ISA: JL 13/Mar/2022