Research & Publications
- Alison Cooley, Companion to Roman Italy (Wiley-Blackwell 2016)
- Michael Scott, Ancient Worlds (Hutchison, 2016)
- Zahra Newby, Greek Myths in Roman Art and Culture (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
Recognition and Distinctions:
- Congratulations Suzanne Frey-Kupper for winning the Staff Award for Global Contribution and being promoted to Professor.
- Congratulations Zahra Newby for achieving 'highly commended' in the Staff Award for Student Experience.
- Congratulations Michael Scott for winning the Warwick Award for Teaching Excellence and for being shortlisted for the Staff Team Award.
- Michael Scott made an Honorary Citizen of Delphi in recognition of his research into "the centre of the ancient world."
- Congratulations and very best of luck to Andrew Laird on his move to take up position as John Rowe Workman Distinguished Professor of Classics and Humanities and Professor of Hispanic Studies at Brown University.