- Coinage of the Bosporan Kingdom from the First Century BC to the Middle of the First Century AD (with Nina Frolova, Curator of Greek Coins, State Historical Museum, Red Square, Moscow), Oxford 2002.
- A Catalogue of Ancient Coins in the Cabinet of Sir Roger Newdigate of Arbury Hall, Warwickshire: A Grand Tour Collection, London 2005.
- Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum, Volume V, Ashmolean Museum Oxford, Part IX, Bosporus-Aeolis (with Richard Ashton, London), Oxford 2007.
- Roman Britain: A Sourcebook (3rd ed.), London 2008.
It is over a decade since the second edition of the highly successful sourcebook appeared, during which period a number of additions to our documentary evidence have surfaced, together with emendations to the names of both tribes and individuals. The main addition to the work, however, will be the inclusion of Caesar's commentaries on his two expeditions to Britain and the relevant sections of Tacitus' biography of his father-in-law.
- 'New Comedy' in G. Dobrov (ed.), Greek Comedy, Brill 2010.
- Menander, The Shield and Arbitration, Oxford 2010.
Menander is the only representative of Greek New Comedy to have survived from antiquity, and even then he remained a largely unknown author till discoveries of text in Egypt in the early 20th century. The edition of two plays, Aspis (The Shield) and Epitrepontes (Arbitration) forms part of the Aris & Phillips series, providing text, translation, and commentary based largely on the translation.
- Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum, Volume V, Ashmolean Museum Oxford, Part XI, Caria-Commagene (with Richard Ashton, London), Oxford 2013.
- The South Warwickshire Hoard of Roman Denarii, Oxford 2013.
- 'Amor en Menandro' (Love in Menander) in Eros en la Literatura Griega, ed. Juan Antonio Lopez Ferez, Madrid 2020, pp. 243-261.