This virtual laboratory is the home for the development of digital teaching and learning innovation in the University of Warwick’s Faculty of Arts.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Digital Arts Lab and getting involved please contact Dr Rebecca Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about some of our current projects
- An educational research and development forum to discuss, review and disseminate information on digital technological advances impacting on the study and academic processes associated with the Arts and Humanities;
- A teaching and learning incubator that looks at how recent technological changes can be applied to the study of the Arts and Humanities and designs pedagogic responses to these changes for implementation within the curriculum;
- An agency to support and promote multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary funding bids to internal and external funding bodies in the field of Digital Arts and Humanities for teaching and learning;
- A focal point for employers and industries to communicate with on the technological skills and expertise required from Arts and Humanities graduates;
- An engagement point for students on core Digital Humanities skills and expertise development
- An engagement point to work with the University’s Educational Technologists, WIHEA and IATL on digital teaching and learning innovation.