LLL (certificated) terms and conditions
1. You should select the appropriate level to ensure progression.
2. Where a level has already been successfully completed, you should enrol for the next level (if possible).
3. All students are expected to complete assessments or portfolios, depending on the level, as part of the course.
4. Places are confirmed only when payment has been received.
5. Places are not transferable to other people.
6. Our online secure payment system accepts most major credit and debit cards.
7. Unfortunately the Warwick Learning Account (WLA) scheme will not be running in 2020/21. More information can be found here: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/humanresources/internal/rewardandbenefits/corebenefits/wla
8. Confirmation of your booking will come in the form of an automated email once you have completed the online enrolment and payment forms.
9. We operate a no refund policy, except in the following cases:
- If we have to cancel the course;
If you are unable to attend and you notify us at least one week before the start of the course;
- In very special circumstances (medical reasons or relocation - proof required for both). This does not include other commitments.
10. In the case of course cancellation, (for example sudden tutor unavailability or where enrolment is below the minimum group size required) a full refund will be given for remaining classes.
11. Module registration - if you are an undergraduate student, you must also add the course to your online module registration (eMR) with your home department. The code for your course can be found on our website and should be selected for 0 CATS on the module registration system.