We are delighted to welcome the final cohort of WIRL- COFUND fellows to the IAS as they start their two-year career development fellowships. Joining our existing community of early career researchers are;
- Dr Andrei Bespalov (Philosophy)
- Dr William Fysh (History)
- Dr Svenja Janke (Chemistry)
- Dr Marta Pereira da Silva Neves (Chemistry)
- Dr Luca Peretti (School of Modern Languages & Cultures)
This brings to a close the recruitment of fellows on the WIRL-COFUND programme but our new EUTOPIA-SIF fellowships will start recruiting in October 2020. These expand the WIRL programme with 76 fellows to be recruited across the EUTOPIA alliance over the next five years.
IAS Early Career Fellows
We are welcoming the Autumn 2020 cohort of the IAS Early Career Fellowship scheme:
- Harbir Bal - Centre for Education Studies
- Joe Chick - History
- Nadeen Dakkak - English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Fiona Farnsworth - English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Julia Gauly - Warwick Medical School
- Martha Gayoye - School of Law
- Joseph Haigh - Politics and International Studies
- Nikita Hayden - Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research
- Eva Jimenez Mesa - Psychology
- Elmira Joldybayeva - Politics and International Studies
- Joe Pollard - Mathematics
Accolade - Postdoc Training Sessions Continue Online
If you are a Warwick postdoc, join us as an Associate Fellow and benefit from online training and resources to help you achieve your academic career ambitions. Here are three reasons why you should join today:
Our Accolade Training programme involves bespoke online training on a range of topics throughout the academic year 20/21.
You will have the chance to connect with, share ideas with and get support from other fellows in our virtual common room on Microsoft Teams.
IAS are investing in bespoke online resources and training for fellows that are faculty-focused ensuring that you gain knowledge related to your areas of research whilst still providing you with opportunities to engage with and learn from the wider, multi-disciplinary IAS community.
If you’d like to know more, please email us at ECR@warwick.ac.uk – we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving applications and welcoming Warwick postdocs to the virtual IAS community.
IAS WIRL-COFUND Fellow, Alexander Stingl, is offering regular, free “clinic” spaces for grant writing, paper writing, presentation/talks with slides/visual aids, teaching and research project development to support early career scholars.
To find out more, follow @NCourseworks on Twitter, Nomadic_Courseworks on Facebook or search https://nomadiccourseworks.wordpress.com/2020/07/15/research-nursery-and-writing-clinics/