The ETATMBA project commenced on 1 February 2011 and will continue until 31 July 2014.
In November 2011, the University of Malawi College of Medicine was added to the consortium.
Annex 1 "Description of work" sets out the aims and objectives of the project.
The objectives of the project are set out as Deliverables while the way-markers tracking progress are set out as Milestones.
There are 6 members of the consortium:
- The University of Warwick, UK
- Karolinska institute, Sweden
- Ministry of Health, Malawi
- University of Malawi College of Medicine, Malawi
- Ifakara Health Institute Trust, Tanzania
- GE Healthcare Ltd, UK