Projects provide full funding of a stipend and UK fees for four years, and include a generous research training support grant. For information on funding click here.
Many of the projects delivered in collaboration with industry and have the possibility of an extended internship/placement in company/partner university research laboratories.
- Levitating Quantum Diamonds
- Modelling of radiation damage in diamond FILLED
- The development, characterisation, and application of perfect, pure, and functionalised diamond FILLED
- Applications of Boron Doped Diamond Electrodes in High-Pressure High-Temperature Electrochemistry - FILLED
If you would like further information, or if you would like to discuss potential PhD projects, please provide contact details and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diamond Magnetometry in Cars and Aircraft - FILLED
Nanoscale electrocatalysis - FILLED
- Structural and Spectroscopic Imaging with Advanced Electron Microscopies - FILLED
- Platform Development for Diamond Quantum and Photonic Technologies - FILLED
PhD Opportunities at Associated Institutions:
University of Oxford