What is the ENHANCE Training Kit?
The ENHANCE Training Kit is a powerful toolkit of our project, providing open-access resources for multiplier training sessions in Higher Education.
The toolkit is covering the themes of:
- Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
- Problem-based Learning
- Sharing Best Practice
- Assessment and Feedback
- Academic Integrity and Online Assessment
- Peer Dialogue in Teaching
- Student Experience and Wellbeing
- Developing Co- and Extra- Curricular Resources
Who can use the ENHANCE Training Kit?
The ENHANCE Training Kit is a purposeful resource to be used by multiple stakeholders involved to the design and delivery of Higher Education programmes. Stakeholders can use the toolkit for own training and/or for organising and delivering training sessions within their teams or across other teams.
- Get informed on specific teaching and learning strand(s)
- Reflect upon, and develop, own practice
- Identify strengths and highlight areas for development
- Consider course(s) with respect to specific teaching and learning strand(s)
- Review teaching methods and develop actions for enhancement at course level
- Train team members on specific strands of teaching and learning
- Take a holistic overview of the curriculum at programme level
- Explore how different strands of activity are covered within programmes
- Identify areas of strength and areas for development at programme level