Expression of Interest
Marie Curie European Industrial Doctorate PhD fellowships
Before completing this form, please ensure that you have read the details of the project www.warwick.ac.uk/engpgr/mmn.
To be considered, please prepare and upload the following:
1. A complete CV with up to 2 recommendation letters. The CV must be signed by the candidate and has to bear the following sentence concerning the management of candidate’s personal data: “The undersigned Name and Surname authorizes the management of his/her personal data contained in the application documents as foreseen by the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and declares to be aware of the rights of the data subject as listed in Chapter III of the aforementioned European Regulation”.
2. A motivation letter specifying the PhD topic (or topics) which the candidate would be most interested in.
3. Transcripts with grades for all Bachelor and Master level exams, including final graduation grades if available.
4. A copy of the bachelor degree certificate.
5. A copy of the Master Degree certificate if already available.
6 All candidates need to prove that they are eligible according to the eligibility requirements of Marie Sklodowska¬Curie Actions.