Tuition fees are payable for each year of your course at the start of the academic year, or at the start of your course, if later. Academic fees cover the cost of tuition, examinations and registration and some student amenities. Research course fees are band 2.
Find your scholarship here:
Start date: 01 April 2022
Design a novel fast measuring technique for structured catalysts in plasma flow reactors
Application deadline: 25th April 2022
Candidates must hold an offer on a valid course before applying.
The Centre for Doctoral Training in the Deployment for Future Mobile Technologies is now accepting applications for entry on 3rd October 2022.
- Stage 1: Applications for October 2022 are open, the deadline is 31 January 2022
- Interviews with industrial sponsors and academic supervisors: Spring 2022
- Stage 2: Successful candidates will be invited to submit a full application. Offers will be made subject to University of Warwick entry requirements.
Deadline: 31st March 2022
Application Deadline: 20 January 2022
We strongly advise that all applicants read the guidance listed below before completing an application form.
- Monash Warwick Alliance Joint PhD Guidance Notes 2022/23 (PDF Document)
In order to be considered for this funding, applicants must have completed ALL of the following steps:
- Apply for admission by 30 January 2022 (23:59 GMT)
- Submit a scholarship application and all supporting documents by 1 February 2022 (23:59 GMT).
- Obtain an unconditional offer to the University of Warwick by 15 February 2022.
- Submit an application to China Scholarship Council by their deadline of 31 March 2022
Full details available here https://warwick.ac.uk/study/international/admissions/finance/scholarships/csc/
Start date: October 2022
Application deadline: 30 January 2022
Funding for: UK Students for 3.5 years
The 10% tuition fee discount will be available to Warwick graduates who have Home/EU or Overseas fee status. You must be a graduate of Warwick at any level of qualification.
The University of Warwick provides an inclusive working and learning environment, recognising and respecting every individual’s differences. We welcome applications from individuals who identify with any of the protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act 2010.