Dr Neophytos Neophytou (Supervisor)
Partnerships and Collaborations
Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship (GENESIS): ‘Generic transport simulator for new generation thermoelectric materials’
ERC Starting Grant (NANOthermMA): ‘Advanced Simulator Design of Nanostructured Thermoelectric (TE) Materials with Enhanced Power Factors’
Theory and Computational Modeling of Nanomaterials and Devices:
- Electronic transport at the nanoscale
- Phononic transport at the nanoscale
- Thermoelectric materials
- Nanotransistors and electronic devices
- Large scale simulator development
- Energy conversion and generation
27 - 31 May 2019, Nice, France
Vassilios Vargiamidis presents work at the E-MRS Spring Meeting in Nice, France.
23 May 2019, Evanston, Illinois
Patrizio presents at the Inter…
Beretta et al. Mater.Sci.and Engin..: R: Report., 2018. [link to Mat. Sci. and Eng.: R: Reports]
Semiconductors materials and devices module.
Analogue electronics and amplification design.
Electronics and circuits lab.
– 2D NEGF with electron-phonon scattering
– Phonon Monte Carlo
– Electronic Monte Carlo (1D)
– HEMT device simulator (NEGF)
– Nanowire simulator (Tight-Binding + self-consistency)
– Tight-binding electronic structure for semiconductors