- January 2019 Invited talk at workshop Forcefields: Status, Challenges and Vision, STFC Daresbury
- January 2019 Invited talk at USACM Conference on UQ in Materials Modeling, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore
- July 2018 Organiser of CECAM workshop Emergence of surface and interface structure from friction, fracture and plasticity with G. Moras (Fraunhofer IWM), L. Pastewka (Karlsruhe) and A. De Vita (King’s College London)
- June 2018 Materials Modelling seminar, Loughborough
- May 2018 Invited talk at 3rd Multiscale Modelling Conference, Manchester
- April 2018 Invited talk at joint ICTP-IAEA School and Workshop on Fundamental Methods for Atomic, Molecular and Materials Properties in Plasma Environments, ICTP, Trieste
- March 2018 Invited talk in Fundamentals of Fracture symposium at DPG Spring Meeting 2018, Berlin
- October 2017 Chemistry Research Colloquium, Reading
- September 2017 Lecture at NOMAD summer school, Berlin
- September 2017 Invited talk at inauguration of Predictive Simulation Centre, Grenoble
- August 2017 Invited talk at KTN Uncertainty Quantification and Management for Industry, CFMS, Bristol
- August 2017 Tutorial on CASTEP Python interface at CASTEP Advanced Developer's workshop, Oxford
- July 2017 Invited talk at Density Functional Theory and Beyond: Analysis and Computation, Warwick
- May 2017 Contributed talk at International workshop on machine learning and data analytics in advanced metals processing, Manchester
- April 2017 Keynote at KTN event on Compound Semiconductor Simulation and Modelling, Birmingham
- March 2017 Invited talk at Modelling and Simulation of Superalloys workshop, ICAMS, Bochum
- March 2017 Invited talk at Computational Molecular Sciences 2017, Warwick
- January 2017 Seminar at Molecular and Analytical Sciences CDT, Warwick
- January 2017 Seminar in Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering group, Oxford
- December 2016 Talk on new Interdisciplinary Computing module at Institute for Advanced Teaching and Learning Showcase, Warwick
- October 2016 Symposium co-organiser, session chair and oral contributor at Multiscale Materials Modelling 2016, Dijon
- September 2016 Co-organiser of IAS Vacation School on Molecular and Materials Modelling, Warwick
- September 2016 Invited talk at E-CAM Centre of Excellence workshop on State of the Art in Electronic Structure, Cheshire
- July 2016 Participation in Innovate UK Uncertainty Quantification and Management SIG study group, Liverpool
- July 2016 Invited speaker at CCP9 Young Researcher’s meeting, York
- July 2016 Invited soirée at Thomas Young Centre, University College London
- July 2016 Talk at technical workshop of the Micro and Nano Flows for Engineering programme grant, Warwick
- June 2016 Contributed oral presentation at IASM4 symposium as part of MSMF8 conference, Brno
- June 2016 Co-organsier of discussion session on Multiscale Methods for Improved Interatomic Potentials, CSC, Warwick
- June 2016 Co-organsier of symposium From Materials' Data to Materials Insight and contributed oral presentation at PASC16, Lausanne.
- June 2016 Seminar at Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM, Freiburg, Germany.
- April 2016 Invited talk at mid-term review of EPSRC Hydrogen in Metals (HEmS) programme grant, Oxford
- Mar 2016 Invited talk in symposium Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification in Multiscale Materials Simulation, MRS Spring Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Mar 2016 Contributed talk in symposium Mechanics and Tribology at the Nanoscale, MRS Spring Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Mar 2016 Contributed talk at Recent Appointees in Materials Modelling (RAMM2016), QMUL, London
- Feb 2016 Seminar at Centre for Nuclear Engineering, Department of Materials, Imperial College
- Jan 2016 ASTS seminar at Dassualt Systemes BIOVIA, Cambridge
- Jan 2016 Moderator and speaker at CECAM workshop Towards a Common Format for Computational Materials Science Data, Lausanne
- Jan 2016 Seminar at materials modelling group, AWE, Aldermaston
- Jan 2016 Tutor at joint MCC-UKCP-EPCC workshop on ab initio periodic codes, Daresbury Laboratory
- Dec 2015 Attended Predictive Multiscale Materials Modelling, Cambridge (Poster)
- Nov 2015 Tutorial on Interoperability between scientific computing codes with Python at Centre for Scientific Computing, Warwick (IPython notebook slides)
- Nov 2015 Seminar at Mathematics, Modelling and Simulation group, National Physical Laboratory
- Oct 2015 Attended kick-off meeting for NOMAD Centre of Excellence, Berlin
- Oct 2015 Seminar in Engineering Alloys group at Imperial College, London
- Sept 2015 Session chair at Hydrogen Embrittlement of Steels (HEmS) grant event for early career researchers and industrial partners, Oxford
- Sept 2015 Contributed talk at EUROMAT 2015, Warsaw
- Sept 2015 Contributed oral presentation at Recent Appointees in Materials Science (RAMS 2015), Warwick
- Sept 2015 Co-organiser of CECAM workshop Chemical and Structural Transformations in Materials under Mechanical Load with Lars Pastewka, Gianpietro Moras, Alessandro De Vita and Mike Payne, Lausanne
- Aug 2015 Invited talk at CASTEP Advanced Developer Workshop, Oxford
- July 2015 Invited talk at workshop on Next Generation Quantum-based Molecular Dynamics, Bremen
- July 2015 Co-organiser of Materials GRP Modelling Theme workshop on Theory and Simulation of Materials at Warwick with Nicholas Hine, Peter Brommer and David Quigley
- July 2015 Invited seminar at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Advanced Materials Simulations (ICAMS), Ruhr-Universit�t Bochum
- June 2015 Session chair at KTN event on Uncertainty Quantification and Management in High Value Manufacturing, London
- June 2015 Talk with Gabor Csanyi at CECAM workshop Future Technologies in Automated Atomistic Calculations, Lausanne
- May 2015 Invited talk at CECAM workshop From Many-Body Hamiltonians to Machine Learning and Back, Berlin
- Apr 2015 Monte Carlo Methods Discussion, Centre for Scientific Computing, University of Warwick
- Mar 2015 Fortran/Python interfacing at the CASTEP code developers retreat, Bath
- Mar 2015 Warwick Centre for Predictive Modelling seminar, University of Warwick
- Feb 2015 Physics Theory Group seminar, University of Warwick
- Jan 2015 Centre for Scientific Computing seminar, University of Warwick
- Nov 2014 Contributed oral talk Molecular dynamics with on-the-fly machine learning of quantum mechanical forces at workshop Force Fields: From Atoms to Materials, Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany.
- Oct 2014 Contributed oral talk Multiscale modelling of materials chemomechanics: from catastrophic brittle fracture to stress corrosion cracking at Multiscale Materials Modelling conference (MMM 2014), Berkeley, California, USA.
- Sept 2014 Invited talk at startup meeting for Hydrogen in Metals (HEmS) programme grant, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford.
- July 2014 Contributed oral talk at ECF20, 20th European Conference on Fracture, Trondheim, in session on Atomistic aspects of fracture and fatigue.
- June 2014 Poster and contributed oral presentation at workshop Multiscale Computational Methods in Materials Modelling, Edinburgh
- May 2014 Invited talk at workshop on Materials Challenges in Devices for Fuel Solar Production and Employment, Trieste
- Mar 2014 Guest lecturer at intercollegiate course on Theoretical Treatments of Nanosystems for fourth year students from colleges
May 2013 Organiser of CECAM workshop Materials Chemomechanics at the atomic scale. Co-organisers: Dr Gianpietro Moras (Fraunhofer IWM, Freiburg), Prof. Ralf Drautz (ICAMS, Bochum) and Prof. A. De Vita.
- Mar 2013 Oral presentation at DPG Spring Meeting Regensburg in the Fundamentals of Fracture symposium.
- Feb 2013 Hands-on workshop on Adaptive QM/MM MD of Fracture in Silicon at ICTP, Trieste.
- Dec 2012 Physics at the Nanoscale seminar at King's College London.
Nov 2012 Invited talk at ADGLASS workshop Atomistic modelling for Industrial Product Development, Bremen.
Sept 2012 Invited talk at CECAM workshop on Validation and Verification in Electronic-Structure calculations, Lausanne. (Slides)
May 2011 Organiser of CECAM workshop Brittle Fracture at the Atomic Scale. Co-organisers: Prof. A. De Vita, Prof. Peter Gumbsch and Dr Gianpietro Moras (both of Fraunhofer IWM, Freiburg and KIT, Karlsruhe).
May 2010 Invited seminar at Fraunhofer IWM, Freiburg.
Nov 2008 Seminar on Version Control Software, TCM Group, Cavendish Laboratory (Slides)
July 2006 Invited talk at CECAM workshop Hybrid Atomistic Methods for Materials and Biological Systems, Lyon (Abstract).