More fun than it sounds...
Aims and Objectives
To design, simulate and prototype a particle control system, primairily for an office environment.
This system will incorporate particle detection and then subsequent removal using a specifically designed air conditioning system. We will initially focus on airborne smoke particles.
The project has two distinct practical parts:
1) Simulate particle/air dynamics using Star CD.
2) Design, build and use a test rig to conduct 'real world' simulations.
For further details see the Project Outline.
- Michael Brownjohn (Electronics & Communications)
- James Graham (Mechanical)
- William Mallard (Mechanical)
- Alex Markillie (Mechanical)
- Alex Millar (Mechanical)
- Anthony Pearson (Civil)
- Nariman Poushin (Computer Systems)
Current Group Leader: William Mallard
Project Manager: Alex Millar
Secretary: William Mallard
Website Manager/Health & Safety Officer: Michael Brownjohn
EUO Webpage for MEng Project
Group presentation: Thursday 10th May, 3:00-4:00p.m in F308